Friday, April 06, 2012

DIY sushi dinner



Bit of cold smoked salmon in the fridge, I see cucumber and carrots too…hmm…let’s check out that pantry of ours..

Aha! Yes! We have seaweed!! Sushi for dinner it is.

I’ve made sushi a couple of times at home and always took ages to prepare the different fillings and roll them up. So, I decided to do something different this time, save me some time and it can involve the family a little and have some fun.







After preparing all the ingredients, I called the family for dinner. My way of “There you go, make your own dinner!”


Dinner turned out to be quite an entertaining one, with everyone squeezing oodles of creativity and wasabi onto their little sushi.




Koko being koko, showing off his originality.














Mummy, loving to copy anything that looks nice, cute or fun, namely, what koko makes...






Daddy, boring and down-to-earth, just wanting to fill his stomach, not bothering to make his sushi look pretty.



All in all, it was an enjoyable night, "playing" with our food.

0 comments:

Visionary Reloaded theme by Blogger Templates
Based on original Visionary template by Justin Tadlock. Hacked by Jian.